JAVA/SPRING DEVELOPER - CONTRACT - ORLANDO, FL
Java/Spring Developer Responsibilities;
* Individuals will work with our business partners and will participate in the designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting of applications in accordance to the ITIL Service Lifecycle. Assist in coordinating the efforts of supplier teams when needed to develop or sustain the application environment.
* Work closely with business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
* Design and Develop software components and applications with high quality and appropriate unit test coverage .
* Develop well structured, easily maintained program code.
* Prepare documentation of developed programs and processes.
* Translate business requirements into system requirements, design specifications and document new and/or existing application requirements.
* Ensure that new or existing systems meet business requirements and practices and that all application interface issues and concerns are understood, documented and addressed satisfactorily.
* Actively participate in development projects as well as on application sustainment teams.
* Must be proficient in the use of Java and the associated development tool sets.
Java/Spring Developer Requirements:
* Minimum 4 years relevant experience in JAVA/J2EE development with proven record of creating commercial quality software solutions
* Ability to perform across all phases of system development for multiple complex projects; including coding, technical design, and end-to-end testing
* Ability to clearly document own work products and review and contribute to the documentation across multiple projects
* Experience with unit/project testing, implementation, and deployment activities that include coordination of activities from more than one team
* Experience with SCRUM and other Agile development practices
* Experience with developing enterprise web based applications
* Experience in the timeshare industry
* Experience developing and deploying applications to AWS
* Experience with Kafka messaging
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.