Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Java Tester:
- Support BDD testing in a Agile Java environment
- Participate in all phases of software development
- Support risk management and causal analysis
Requirements of the Java Tester:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 11 years of professional experience
- Expertise in core Java
- Expertise in Gherkin & Cucumber
- Experience developing Unit Tests (Junit, JMockit, Mockito)
- Experience with Postman, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and/or similar tools
- Experience with Selenium, Rocket, Selenide and/or other test tools
- Ability to work well independently and guide more junior testers
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Keywords: Java Tester, Java, Agile, BDD, Behavior Driven Development, Software Development, Risk Management, Causal Analysis, Core Java, Gherkin, Cucumber, Junit, JMockit, Mockito, Postman, SoapUI, ReadyAPI, Selenium, Rocket, Selenide, Communication
Job ID: 307666
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!