Embrace your independence and make a difference.
As a contractor, you can choose your clients and the projects you work on, but you also need to constantly cultivate your next project. At Nytec, we’ve created an ecosystem where you can increase your value as a consultant, while working on a variety of projects at top technology companies. Our talented people have solved tough problems and created innovative products at the smallest to the largest and most cutting-edge companies in the world. With Nytec, you’ll create a variety of industry- and life-changing products for our clients, using the latest technologies, across an array of industries and applications. Fun projects and meaningful work – you need to work with Nytec!
Nytec is an award-winning, integrated consulting firm with over 40 years of success turning ideas into first-of-a-kind, lifestyle technology products for tier-one global and Fortune 100 companies. Our world-class designers, engineers, and manufacturing experts translate complex problems into compelling, simple solutions that deliver the ultimate user experience. Nytec’s industry-leading Client Services provide customizable talent solutions to satisfy staffing requirements, either onsite, offsite, or project-based.
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: Long-Term Contract
- Work within an agile development environment with other developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver industry leading software solutions
- Maintain existing and build out new features in our user facing web application
- Participate in architectural strategies, from PoC to proposal to implementation
- Will be considered as a Senior Engineer within in the team
- Advanced experience with React
- Advanced experience with Node
- Advanced experience with HTML & CSS
- Good understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching)
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. you can explain why they are doing what they are doing)
- 6+ years of applicable work experience
- Experience in continuous deployment models with all testing phases as part of Continuous Integrations
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Experience with AngularJS
- Understanding of scalable enterprise solutions (high volume web-apps)
- Experience working with Git
- Experience developing in a cloud environment
- Experience with developing micro services
- Desire to work/prior experience working in a start-up environment
- Working knowledge of Agile Development
- Nytec offers a full benefits package (at most major partners) including sponsored health (medical/dental/vision) plans.
- Referral Bonuses - Receive $500 for referring a candidate that is hired, $500 for referring a job that is filled by Nytec, or $1000 for referring the job and the candidate.
To Apply Visit nytec.com/careers or email your resume and the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call us at (425) 947-2676