What we do matters. We are looking for talented sales manager candidates that have a passion for helping people love how they look by providing a personal, convenient, one of a kind retail shopping experience tailored personally to each customer’s lifestyle. Reaching your full potential matters. As a Retail Store Sales Manager your passion and leadership sets the tone for your team’s success through motivation, coaching, and training in order to maximize personal and store sales volume and your customer’s overall experience. One of the keys to becoming a successful Store Manager with us depends upon how well you can embrace, retain, implement, and train the benchmark selling behaviors related to driving retail sales. Competitive compensation plans for Store Manager’s include base salary plus commission for personal sales along with bonus potential. Come experience our engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect.
It is our vision to provide an engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. Come experience our extraordinary culture built upon these guiding principles: live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart. What a great place to work! We are always looking for talented and unique individuals to join our team. Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
- Follow the coaching and sales behaviors to maximize personal and store sales volume
- Retain, implement, and train the benchmark selling behaviors related to driving retail sales
- Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
- Prior management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Possess the capacities to coach, motivate, and train a store team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays