Ludvik Electric is growing! We are seeking Journeyman Electrician in Salt Lake City, Utah. If you have at least 5-7 years of experience installing and maintaining various electrical equipment and possess the ability to work alone and on a team, we would like to speak with you.
we would like to speak with you!
If you are ready to journey out,
we offer refresher courses and support to cross the finish line!
We would like to speak with you!
Ludvik places great importance on providing a truly authentic and enjoyable work culture. We cultivate a workplace to provide our talented employees with an environment in which they can thrive. The result resonates throughout the office and the field as a big company that feels like a small family – full of smiling people proud of their contributions and loving what they do.
What You Will Do In Your Day-to-Day
- Plans and performs jobs installing and maintaining various electrical equipment such as control panels, switchboards, junction boxes, and switches
- Connects and disconnects electric powered machines
- Repairs motors and generators
- Replaces fuses and sets circuit breakers on high- and low- tension circuits
- Diagnoses electrical problems and must be able to work from a wiring diagram
- Works independently and on a team
- May provide direction to less experienced electricians
- Assists in evaluating and mentoring apprentices.
Experience and Qualifications You Must Have
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE UTAH JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN LICENSE.
- Minimum of 4 years documented field work or completion of 4 year electrical apprenticeship program
- Excellent understanding of the electrical industry.
- Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical systems.
- Ability to build and install control panels and provide maintenance to systems.
Great Reasons to Join Ludvik
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Training and Support
- Advancement Opportunities
Ludvik Electric firmly believes that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
Ludvik Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.