Job Description: Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems. Including installation of new circuits and wiring devices. Upgrading electrical service capacity.
Job Location: 8230 E. Broadway Suite Tucson AZ 85710
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by a leading magazine as “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers. At almost 200 locations worldwide, each location is independently owned and operated. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As an Electrician, you are a key member of the team and coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electric and electronic components to both homes and commercial buildings. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are an electrician with a minimum of 5 years electrical experience and devoted to your craft. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Journeyman Electrician - Minimum 5 years electrical Experience
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Valid Drivers License - NO EXCEPTIONS
- GOOD AT TROUBLESHOOTING
- $1200 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 1 YEAR WITH MENTION OF THIS AD # CP5845
- Medical/Dental after 90 days
- Life Insurance
- Work vehicle provided
- Promotional Opportunities Availailable
- Travel Opportunities
We are actively interviewing for this position this week. With positions in both Prescott and Flagstaff so APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric® a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by a major magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at almost 200 locations worldwide. Mr. Electric is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises.
We live our Code of Values by ...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker
- Responding in a timely fashion
- Speaking calmly and respectfully without profanity or sarcasm
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation
Having Fun in the Process!
Mr. Electric is looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We are an internationally established electrical franchise company serving customers across the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. Mr. Electric has available opportunities to learn valuable skills, work alongside seasoned professionals, and solve electrical issues in your community.