Job Code: J40*
Title: Journeyman/Senior, Acquisition Program Specialist(SiAW)
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB)
Are you looking for a rewarding and impactful new opportunity? Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Journeyman/Senior, Acquisition Program Specialist supporting The Long Range Systems Division, AFLCMC/EBJ, has the responsibility for developing, producing, testing, fielding, and sustaining long-range armament and electronic attack systems. These products include the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) and JASSM-ER (Extended Range), Miniature Air Launched Decoy (MALD), MALD-J (Jammer), and the Long Range Anti-Ship Missile (LRASM).
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Performing executive administrative skills required to support management functions
of the SiAW Program Office, the SiAW Materiel Leader and SiAW senior staff.
- Develop and implement programs to facilitate continuous process improvement. Managing the PO workflow mailbox, to include: assisting in coordinating, consolidating, analyzing, distributing and monitoring action items, suspense’s and responses.
- Manage SiAW organizational policies and procedures. Prepare and update SiAW documents, agendas, reports, and briefings for staff meetings.
- Consolidates branch input for program status updates which are provided to stakeholders (external).
- Modifies/maintains an internal weekly status review that is used to document SiAW IPT activities
- Uses PMRT and coordinates with various IPTs to provide the Monthly Activity Report (MAR) for leadership
- Maintaining appointment calendars and conference room schedules; scheduling meetings, answering telephones, forwarding messages, and providing responses to routine queries.
- Provide inputs and recommendations regarding administrative and office management processes and procedures for continuous process improvement.
- Managing travel for the SiAW Materiel Leader and selected SiAW senior staff utilizing Defense Travel System functions.
- US Citizen
- Top Secret clearance (must be updated within past six years)
- Journeyman -AA/AS +10 years relevant experience; or BA/BS +5 years relevant experience; or Masters +2 years relevant experience
- Senior -AA/AS +15 years relevant experience; or BA/BS +10 years relevant experience; or Masters +7 years relevant experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Travel required
- Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- Ability to work flexible and varied hours
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.