Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for an Account Coordinator to join our team in the Santa Clara, California location. In this role you will:
* Be responsible for the logistics management of our customers equipment
* Interact and support, daily, with our customers team
* Monitor, maintain, and track a database and track compliance items
* Track our recall program
* Pick-up and deliver equipment to our customer site
As an Account Coordinator you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Previous experience in a field related to customer service
*Experience in presenting to groups
*Strong computer skills: MS Excel and MS PPT
And we would prefer:
*Previous work experience in the metrology service industry
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Description of Duties
- Primary responsibility: Logistics management of customer field service engineering equipment
- Generate equipment reports proactively and at customer’s request
- Communication with equipment owners to inform need of asset to return to base
- Communicate with equipment owners to inform status of assets that have been calibrated and/or are in route.
- Provide visibility into status of calibrations that are in process or overdue.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate customer account in e3, acting as the administrator for all contract updates (adds, deletes, locations, custodians, equipment transfers, special instructions, customer notes, etc.
- Collaborate with various Trescal Santa Clara Departments, under the direction of the Account Manager or Operations Manager to complete various tasks.
- Attend and participate in department meetings, voicing hot issues that require management support & escalation.
- Must be available to all Trescal Santa Clara personnel and customers via phone/email during business hours, and be able to react to all requests, inquiries, concerns in a timely manner.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills and in a fast-paced environment.
- Cross-functional team participation is required.
- Local travel to/from customer locations required
- High school education or equivalent experience in customer service or logistics.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here To Apply