"Once in a Lifetime Career Opportunity”
Fast-Trac Your Career
Rewarding Career Opportunity- Jr. Structural Engineer Diver
Enjoy working for a company that respects and encourages individual ability and creativity and values winning as a team. Empower your career with growth and challenges, job stability and a promotion that includes an awesome comprehensive benefits package.
Our client specializes in marine engineering, underwater bridge inspection , marine construction, and commercial diving. They recognize that their greatest asset is their people. Their team consists of highly motivated professionals who enjoy working for a company that respects and encourages individual ability and creativity and values winning as a team.
Our client is seeking a Jr Engineer Diver Inspector who offers (0) zero to (4) four years of experience in coastal, underwater, and waterfront structural engineering. Perform engineering fieldwork associated with marine and hydraulic construction, bridge inspections, waterfront facility inspections, repair and new construction designs. Commercial dive operations, engineering design, manage Company Diving Equipment and miscellaneous equipment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with high-performing dive team in and around New York Harbor
- Perform above water and underwater structural inspection of marine structures
- Structural analysis to evaluate existing load capacity of structures
- Writing high-quality inspection reports
- Estimating repair costs for rehabilitation
- Development of rehabilitation design packages (drawings and specifications) for marine structures
- New hires will be required to work in the field or office (NY or CT) through all seasons; some domestic and international travel is required
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil, Structural, Coastal or Ocean Engineering preferred (BS in other engineering disciplines will be considered)
- OSHA compliant commercial dive training (i.e. ADCI card, international dive certification, or surface supplied dive training at a commercial or military program)
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification or Professional Engineer license (preferred).
- Experience in the design and analysis of steel, concrete and timber structures preferred.
- Inspection and evaluation or structural systems or site construction experience a strong plus
- Certifications and specifications must be current and available upon request.
- Valid Driver’s License with a Clean Driving Record
- Resume with stable work history
- Education Diploma(s)
- Education Transcripts
- List of References
The firm offers the opportunity to work on some of the most recognized and prestigious projects in the world. By joining their team, you will become a part of history. They are offering competitive benefits and compensation, as well as a healthy work/life balance for all employees. They also offer relocation assistance or sign-on bonus to successful candidates.
It’s been nine years or so since the beginning of the "Great Recession" but the “Good Times” that were predicted to rebound have begun. That means more people are considering leaving for a better opportunity or different position.
This is an IMMEDIATE HIRE but the hiring manager will wait for the right candidate.
Send us your resume. We'll call you to discuss the details. Then we'll schedule an initial "confidential" telephone interview for you and the hiring decision maker.
EEO/AA employer. New hires must have documents that indicate they are eligible to work in the United States.
We are collaborating with Fortune Engineering firms throughout the U.S.A. They are extending attractive offers to TOP TALENT. They are currently interviewing and hiring all levels of professionals with Transportation Engineering experience and knowledge. Aggressive starting compensation packages that include base salaries and bonus clips, top-notch family healthcare insurance (some pay 100% of monthly premiums) relocation, contemporary work environments, career growth, challenges and winning team values.
Now is the time to take a serious look at Career Advancement Opportunities.
Our clients pay all fees. There is absolutely "no charge" to applicants. Plus it's a
CONFIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH.
What can it hurt?
Please submit your resume, in MS WORD format, to firstname.lastname@example.org