Our client, a Fortune 50 global leader in the financial services industry, is hiring a Jr. Marketing Project Manager to join their Enterprise Marketing Operations team in Charlotte, NC.
The Jr. Marketing Project Manager will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer’s tactical goals and effectively participate in the development and implementation of business solutions.
- Be responsible for business as usual (BAU) support for various Marketing Technology applications, which includes the management and tracking of inquiries, issues and requests.
- Provide project support by:
- initiating and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, and other affected departments;
- coordinating efforts across multiple business units; gathering input and feedback;
- leading or assisting in the development of project deliverables; managing project risk.
- Project support also includes participating in user acceptance testing (UAT), as needed.
This role is also responsible for assisting in the development and delivery of training and communications related to the various applications.
This position will be a mix of BAU and project management support.
Marketing Assistants / Marketing Coordinators interested in applying should possess the following experience:
- 1-3 years experience in project management
- Corporate Banking, Marketing and/or Financial industry highly desired
- Customer support and/or training and communication experience desired, but not required.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Completed Bachelor's degree required