Full Time Permanent Opportunity. No sponsorship or H1 transfer is available for opportunity.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinates the full life cycle of IT projects using SQL Developer, Toad, Work Flow Builder, JDeveloper for OAF and BI/XML Publisher Desktop, PL/SQL, Web Services and Unix.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of dashboard solutions using Oracle ADF.
- Oversees the implementation of test validations of the application.
- Participates in application walk throws with users.
- Implements user controls.
- Produces project documentation.
- Interacts with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs.
- Collaborates with other developers, architects, and quality assurance teams to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Troubleshoots, corrects errors in programs, and optimizes code to ensure performance and security requirements.
- Writes complex queries, stored procedures, software packages, and triggers.
- Implements the data model that the required applications requirement, the rules for data integrity, and the specified functions for accessing and manipulating the application data.
- Prepares and maintains documents, code documentation, workflow charts, and diagrams as needed to describe the program's intended functionality, the data flow, the logic used, and any significant considerations made.
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT Technologies, Programming, Development and or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in information technology, preferably Oracle E-Business Suite.
- PL/SQL Coding
- Experience to support Oracle EBS applications development including pl/sql, sql*plus, forms and reports.
- Experience in some Oracle EBS functional areas such as Financials, Purchasing, Inventory, Process Manufacturing, Order Management, Warehouse Management, MSCA, ASCP, EDI.
- Experience creating GUI prototypes and Oracle Application Framework (OAF).
- Experience with Oracle EDI.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 Applications.
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate cross functionally with non-technical users.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.