Associate Project Coordinator
6 month Contract to Hire
Brooksource is hiring an Associate Project Coordinator to join a growing healthcare technology company in St. Louis, MO. You will be working directly with the Director of IT Project Planning and Execution to deliver the overall strategy to Infrastructure and Security teams. If you are organized, have great communication, and are looking to grow with one of Forbes most innovative companies, then apply below!
Day to day
- Attend meeting with IT leadership to plan and implement new methodologies and strategies
- Keep and provide a record of meeting minutes to keep the team organized
- Create and give presentations on project plans
- Communicate with stakeholders deliver strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Project Management, or related field
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Office Suite
- Ability to present to senior level leadership
Nice to have:
- Experience with MS Project
- Experience with JIRA
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.