Location: Franklin TN
Duration 0-6 month(s)
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and completion of Client’s projects.
The project manager must have the ability to ask probing questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as have exceptional communication skills while working with the cross-functional teams.
- Lead multiple projects through the end to end project delivery lifecycle
- Effectively communicate the status of all projects to all stakeholders
- Create and publish a weekly status report that outlines the state of projects
- Assess project progress and make adjustments to minimize delay
- Identify and remove impediments/blockers in order to keep teams productive
- Log and monitor all change order requests.
- Ability to capture all meeting meetings while having exceptional communication skills
Additional Job Details:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred or 2-4 years of equivalent experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to perform work under pressure.
- Experience managing projects is preferred, though not required
- Excellent computer, organizational, and communication skills.