Responsibilities of the Jr. Risk Analyst:
- Perform vendor assessments
- Management by exception
- Communicate with stakeholders, client and vendor
Requirements of the Jr. Risk Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Info Sec or Sys Sec; or 2-3 years of experience
- Audit background is preferred and a huge plus
- Ideally from the consulting space
- Certifications are a huge plus (CISA, SEC+,CISSP)
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio(+))
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
Job ID: 305760
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!