Jr. SQL DBA - PERM - Miami Gardens, FL - $60-70K
Jr. SQL DBA - PERM - Miami Gardens, FL
* Implements, designs, and provides support for information systems applications using a variety of technologies. Assesses, plans, develops, implements, and maintains assigned systems.
* Designs, controls, and coordinates the architecture of data schemas stored within databases.
* Completes assignments within project deadlines and completes work according to project schedules.
* Determines business and process issues to be addressed via the database, through interaction with clients, and the business/clinical analyst team.
* Develops solutions to database systems problems through a specification process to include customization of vendor software, using tools such as reports, screen design & interface definitions.
* Ensures database design specification requirements are met. Prepares complete test plans & test methodologies. Ensures all systems are adequately tested to ensure integrity and accuracy of the data.
* Evaluates, designs, codes, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied relational database systems.
* Installs, implements, and maintains database management systems (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server).
* Monitors and ensures the quality of data accessed throughout the enterprise.
* Performs database design, requirements analysis, and bench-marking for clinical, administrative, and financial information systems.
* Sets design, test, documentation and implementation standards in accordance with HIPAA and other patient data management policies and ensures clinical system databases adhere to them.
Jr. SQL DBA Skills & Requirements:
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
* 3+ years of DBA experience
* Strong reporting experience (SSRS)
* Strong experience gathering requirements
* Pure Production DBA
* Strong SQL experience (Currently using versions 2008- 2014)
* Microsoft Great Plains experience is a plus
* Strong performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.