We are looking for a passionate Jr. SharePoint Admin for one of our direct client please check followed detail about job and respond us back on firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or contact me on 215-554-3713.
Jr. SharePoint Admin
- Provides SharePoint farm and infrastructure administration services.
- Daily monitoring of all SharePoint technical activities; primary support of the SharePoint service with a thorough knowledge of appropriate utilities/tool, user roles and application permissions; and support of Microsoft web services on Windows servers.
- Provides SharePoint support in a production 24x7 environment, with rotating on-call duties. This includes work on nights and weekends to provide operations support, security patching, and accommodate customer needs for off-hours maintenance completion.
- Checks on the proper execution of all tasks daily.
- Develops, changes, modifies, and implements SharePoint processes after approvals
- Assists customer application teams in solving intermittent recurring problems.
- Tracks and ensures the expeditious solution of all problems with all migration activities.
- Answers questions related to tasks, roles, site virtualization in a SharePoint environment.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues that affect the ability of the SharePoint performing at full functionality.
- Maintains, tunes, and patches systems for optimum performance and security and with no or minimal downtime.
- Troubleshoots problems and take corrective action to fix problem.
- Monitors system performance and take corrective action to optimize usage of system resources.
- Provides support for farm, server, database, site, and file level backup and restores.
- Installs and configures the SharePoint application in the HSS Windows environment.
- Upgrades SharePoint as required by HSS.
- Provides solutions architecture advice for Enterprise SharePoint supports.
- Analyzes and defines the organization’s information architecture.
- Understands and designs taxonomies for customer organizations.
- Designs and documents the appropriate SharePoint solution based on information architecture, taxonomy analysis and the customer’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensures changes are planned and implemented in a sound, low risk manner, without creating system outages.
- Implements security structures provided by the security infrastructure group to prevent unauthorized access and maintain system security.
- Experience with SharePoint upgrade process and technique to latest version of SharePoint as well as to SPO/O365.
- Experience with architecture and support of SharePoint Online and Office 365
- Experience with working with F5 load balancer device
- Experience with Bamboo Solutions including individual web parts and PMC components
- Experience with SharePoint service architecture and setting up, configuring, and supporting all SharePoint service applications such as Search, UPA, Metadata, Secure Store, BCS in a cross-farm configuration.
- Experience in install, configure, and support SQL Reporting Services
- Experience in install, configure, and support Office Web Apps/Office Online Server
- Experience in install, configure, and support Workflow Manager
- Experience with SharePoint OOTB workflow as well as third party workflow tool such as Nintex
- Experience in integration with ADFS Federation services and External IDPs
- Troubleshoots and corrects issues and concerns to affect the functionality of the web sites.
- Assigns windows authentication permissions to provide access and functionality of web sites with different levels of access allowed.
- Submit Domain Name Services requests to allow for the addition, modification and deletion of host names, and A records.
- Develops and maintains detailed and accurate documentation as requested by the Service Manager, team lead and/or CTR. Documentation may be required for operational procedures, troubleshooting aids, and technical analyses for products, features, and capabilities.
- Ensures all changes are logged through the use of listserv archive lists, and division, branch, and team change management procedures.