Altamira brings a commercial mindset to solving the most complex national security problems by delivering mission application development, multi-intelligence analysis, and data science technologies and solutions to the defense, intelligence, and homeland security communities. Altamira’s culture of innovation and excellence, and mid-market-size, positions us as the premier next generation leader bringing technology solutions to mission.
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Altamira is seeking an experienced Software Developer to develop web services, R&D, and visualization tools to process and expose data and information stored at our client's facility to the broader community and tactical users. This work is to be performed in an R&D environment at our client's facility in Dayton, OH.
Major focuses during development shall be:
- Web/widget-based applications for accessing geospatial data
- Support for local and remote users
- Simple integration into existing systems
- Stability and operational readiness
- Increased efficiency through automation of manual, thick-client tools
Job Description for Specific Position on the Project:
Ability to obtain a Secret clearance required.
- SPARC, Hadoop
- Java, C++
- MATLAB, IDL
- HTML, CSS
- Python, DJango
- This work environment requires an entrepreneurial, motivated, self-starter
- US CITIZENSHIP and the ability to obtain and hold a Secret clearance
- Knowledge of OGC standards, OPIR and other NTM