Position: Jr. Loan Officer
Jr. Loan Officer proactively solicit new residential mortgage business by taking qualified, live inbound calls from company generated marketing leads. They actively develop and maintain a network of relationships as a source of new mortgage loan business in the purchase and refinance markets and meet established loan quality and production goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Builds rapport and leverages customer relationships with existing and potential borrowers with the goal of meeting customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
* Analyze customers' financial situations and provide the appropriate solution by advising customers as to the appropriate loan product for them.
* Perform lock extensions, pipeline management, appraisal orders among other daily duties
* Excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to multitask and follow up with multiple customer and work on multiple files each and every day.
* Accept multiple live, qualified inbound leads daily.
* Lock loans at point of sale, request initial documents from the customer, and submit an initial, paperless loan package to production staff.
* Collect and analyze customers documentation for submission to underwriters for pre-qualification of purchase clients
* Structure and price loans accurately.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Current product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as TRID.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Current working knowledge of mortgage loan process.
* 0-2 years' experience as a Loan Processor, Jr. Processor, Loan Setup Clerk, Loan Officer Assistant, Sales, or equivalent. Proficient with Encompass, or other paperless mortgage loan origination systems.
* NMLS licensing preferred, but not required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
Other Duties: This job may require frequent sitting or standing for long periods of time. This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled