Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC is searching for a Junior Key Account Manager representing the Heavy Industry Solutions Business Segment. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
The responsibility of the Junior Key Accounts Manager is to directly and indirectly grow all revenue streams in the target corporate accounts. A primary goal will be to expand relationships with executive and C-Suite level contacts. This will be accomplished through personal relationships and facilitated relationships with Evoqua Water Technologies Executive Leadership Team. A component of this effort will be the responsibility for development of a detailed customer organization charts of influencers, decision makers and sponsors.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Travel: 50% of the time nationwide
- Work closely with other divisions and segments to leverage the relationships and portfolio.
- Collaborate with Evoqua wastewater developers of products and mobile equipment for existing and new applications.
- Developing solutions, reviewing design, costing, and installation estimates with the AE, PM, service and aftermarket organizations.
- Developing business based solutions critical to the success strategy for this position.
- Educating engineers and contractors on the proper application of equipment and/or services solutions.
- Training and partnering to recognize opportunities in the marketplace
- Managing customer relationships, as well as relationships with internal business center partners, to ensure the effective development and delivery of solutions.
- This position is a combination of direct and indirect sales. Occasionally, this position partners as a support role on a larger project. There will also be a portion of the job that is dedicated to internal market development within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- Must have some type of direct experience working with Water Treatment, treatment systems and/or services.
- Demonstrated executive level relationships with target customers.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record (must meet eligibility requirements to drive an Evoqua company vehicle).
- Successful and proven experience in revenue growth and partnering relationships with external and internal customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Executive presence and calm perseverance in challenging circumstances.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.