Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
- We are looking for an entry-level Mechanical or Electrical Engineer to work in our Manasquan, NJ office.
- The position entails performing engineering design efforts, preparing and modifying engineering drawings, and maintaining configuration control of design products.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering and have taken courses in engineering design and have familiarity with engineering design tools.
- The selected candidate must have knowledge or basic experience in the following areas: AutoCAD 2-D component design.
- Department of Defense experience preferred.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance; Active Secret Clearance preferred.
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans