RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's Client in Oakland, California (CA) is looking for a proactive, creative, energetic and efficient Junior Graphic Designer to join their marketing design team with a background in both print and digital. Will work under their Visual Design Lead and report to Head of Shared Services.
- Design branded marketing and advertising collateral for products & services, including print & digital advertising, social media assets, emails, signage, flyers, and brochures
- Responsible for the implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion, and will assist on concept creation
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and must demonstrate an ability to work within established deadlines and guidelines
- This is a hands-on role that requires attention to detail and the ability to move at a fast pace
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus in Graphic Design or Visual Arts
- 1+ years of experience in the field of Graphic Design/Communications
- Experience managing a fast-paced project pipeline and participate in cross-functional workflow
- Typography experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: Especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Expert understanding of graphic design, layout and typography
- Knowledge of digital and offset printing procedures and ability to coordinate directly with printer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow and implement brand guidelines
- Must be motivated, comfortable working independently with positive attitude
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.