Compunetix is currently seeking a Junior Hardware Engineer to work with a team of engineers to design high-speed digital hardware for our telecommunications systems.
- Design/analysis of microprocessor based PCB’s using both general purpose end DSP’s, FPGA programming, simulation and debugging.
- Writing of test code for production tests as well as engineering checkout.
- BSEE, MSEE preferred,
- 0-3 years’ experience focusing on high speed digital and/or microprocessor design. Familiarity with FPGA’s, VHDL and simulation
- Familiarity with Assembly language and C
- Schematic design tools such as OrCAD, Hyperlynx and Allegro layout tools a plus
- Experience with ARM architecture and DSP’s a plus