Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
Terex Financial Services (TFS) provides financial solutions that enable Terex customers to acquire Terex products. The Junior Operations Specialist will support operations for the TFS group, including transaction life cycle management. This role will focus on the development of workflow and best practices to ensure the best in class service and operational efficiency for a captive finance business. This position, along with the Director of Operations will be responsible for the accurate financial management of all transactions, as well as the monitoring and testing of all systems related to transaction management.
The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, hardworking, and a team player. S/he must have the ability to work under pressure, to work to deadlines, and to solve customer queries. This role would suit an outgoing, self-motivated individual with aspirations to support and develop existing customer and leasing/loan company relationships within a busy corporate team environment. Especially valuable are process management and efficiency experience.
- Timely and accurate preparation of invoicing and cash application management with little to no supervision
- Manage transactions within company policies and procedures, including maintenance of appropriate insurance coverage, and adequate UCC filing continuations and terminations
- Contribute to the development of workflow and best practices to ensure the best in class service and operational efficiency for a captive finance business
- Support processes for the Operations team within Terex Financial Services
- Help develop and maintain policies and procedures to adhere to internal/external control standards and compliance requirements
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a business or finance/accounting discipline
- 3-5 years of leasing experience in a mid-ticket captive environment with exposure to some or all of the following operational functions: customer service; transactional accounting; cash processing; property and sales tax management; payoff quote calculations; UCC maintenance and continuations; and/or insurance
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Applications
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following: Super Trump, generic lease/loan applications, and online service applications
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little to no supervision
- Ability to work in an informal and less structured environment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Superior customer communication skills and the ability to solve/troubleshoot problems
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High level of integrity, honesty, and trust
- Ability to work within configured workflow software used to manage business
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in process flow efficiencies
- Minimal is anticipated.
A candidate must be able to demonstrate that s/he is a customer focused individual with the energy, drive, and commitment to make it happen.
All interested candidates should apply on-line at www.terex.com/careers.
Terex team members can apply via our intranet, but if you encounter a problem contact your local Human Resources representative.
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.