|Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Description:|| We are seeking a Junior Programmer/Engineer for a position in Pittsburgh, PA. |
A successful person in this role must be a general purpose programmer familiar with Linux.
This individual will help with software development projects for industrial applications.
Position is full time, contract to hire.
|Requirements:|| Job Requirements: |
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- One to three years of C/C++ programming experience required; three or more years preferred.
- Software development using the Linux operating system.
- Familiarity with mapping and localization algorithms.
- Experience implementing pose estimation algorithms and filtering techniques.
- Experience in programming embedded real-time systems.
- Experience implementing motion planning algorithms.
- Experience working with code repositories and in team environments.
- Experience developing for embedded systems and knowledge of computing architecture and developing drivers.
|Job Location:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(412) 380-0600|