This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Junior Project Manager:
- Coordinate and manage project team activities
- Oversee project plan development and implementation
- Manage overall project communication
- Resolve issues or impediments to progress, escalating as appropriate
- Lead business case preparation, cost/benefit analysis, contingency planning, and risk assessment
- Ensure quality of deliverables
Requirements of the Junior Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent; MBA a plus
- At least 7 years of related professional experience in financial operations or systems design
- Experience with project management methodology
- Very strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong management, project management and leadership skills
- Very strong relationship management skills
Keywords: Junior Project Manager, Change Management, PM, Financial Operations, Systems Design, Leadership
Job ID: 308755
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!