Our client is seeking a Junior Project Manager to work with internal marketing and technology teams on the delivery of consumer facing products and digital campaigns. The person in this role will oversee the progress for a defined set of projects and effectively manage resources to deliver reliable and timely results. PM will also assist with roadmap and resource planning. PM will join the Project Management Office (PMO) and report into the Director of Planning and Operations.
- Works with key stakeholders and teams (UX, Product, Development, Marketing, Advertising) to develop detailed project plans
- Coordinate internal resources and 3rd party providers to deliver projects on a timely basis
- Identify and highlight cross team dependencies
- Establish key milestones with the team. Track and report progress against plan
- Work to remove blockers for teams to ensure work can be delivered on time
- Highlight risks that might impact a project and work with team to provide solutions for delivery
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Facilitate and drive meetings with actionable outcomes and deliverables using both Agile and traditional best practices.
- 3-5 years of experience with working knowledge of Agile & Waterfall.
- 3-5 years of experience leading meetings with senior executives.
- 3-5 years of experience having worked with project management tools such as: JIRA, SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital consumer products and services.
- 3-5 years of experience working with business analysts and product teams to capture product requirements.
- Bachelors or better is required for this position.