JUNIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Boswell Engineering, established in 1924, is an ENR Top 500 Design Firm and an ENR Top 100 Construction Management Firm with offices located in South Hackensack, New Jersey and Albany, New York.
We are seeking an Entry Level Structural Engineer with 0 to 5 years of fundamental structural design experience to work in our South Hackensack, NJ office. The candidate will be involved in and complete all phases of structural project development including planning, inspection as required, analysis, design and technical specifications, scheduling, cost/quantity estimating, and report preparation.
Candidates will design, inspect, and analyze the following:
- A variety of waterfront structures,
- A variety of building and parking garage structures,
- Complex and simple bridges,
- A variety of transportation related structures including retaining walls, sign structures, culverts, and other miscellaneous structures using applicable software.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering (MS Preferred),
- I.T is preferred but not required,
- Knowledge of CADD (AutoCAD and/or Microstation),
- Experience working on bridge transportation projects (inspection and design) is preferred,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Ability to work in a team environment,
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Boswell offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance / Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401K with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Career Development
Boswell is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.