MIDTOWN is looking for a KidTown Associate to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where everyone can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada. To learn more, read Our Story.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corpora te fitness centers throughout the United States. To learn more, click here.
As an integral part of the member services team, our KidTown Associates inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Offering a friendly, youth-oriented experience that fosters active and creative lifestyles
- Acting as a positive role model and demonstrating sound judgment
- Ensuring the environment is clean, safe, and welcoming for our members and guests
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Treating all members, guests, and associates with genuine respect
Our KidTown Associates:
- Genuinely care about providing a quality and safe experience
- Possess relevant youth programming experience
- Are team players who hold themselves and other associates accountable
- Communicate effectively with both children and adults
- Demonstrate a positive attitude that inspires others
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.