RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time Kronos Technical Developer to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in San Diego, California (CA).
This position will provide production support, maintenance, enhancement, and development IT services for the County of San Diego (CoSD) Finance & General Government Group (FG3) software applications - specifically Kronos Workforce Central/Time Keeper application.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, or Bachelor's degree in a Technical field with strong coursework in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience as a technical developer for the Kronos Workforce Central/Time Keeper application
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Central/Time Keeper application is mandatory; Version v7.0.9 preferred
- Experience working with several modules - Event Manager, Workforce Integration Manager, Workforce Record Manager, Workforce Timekeeper, Navigation Framework, Workforce Accruals, Workforce Employee
- Experience with Advanced Scheduler and Analytics modules highly preferred
- Experience developing reports in Kronos and interfaces between Kronos and other 3rd party applications specifically to get data from external entities delivering time to Kronos
- Experience and knowledge of developing Kronos interfaces specifically with PeopleSoft HCM and Oracle E Business Suite
- Experience developing complex reports using Visual Studio 2008 - Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2/SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio; Experience with Windows Server OS, IIS, Terminal Services, etc.; Also, working in multi-server Kronos WFC environments is a plus
- Experience using Kronos WIMs
- Should possess strong SQL skills and performance tuning skills; Experience in Unix scripting and strong PL/SQL skills mandatory
- Experience working with Oracle database, SQL Plus, Toad, SSH Secure Shell Client, Putty, etc.
- Basic functional knowledge of Kronos application and understanding of the application configuration is expected
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.