Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Candidate must be local and have expert experience in managing Kubernetes in a production environment.
Duration: 3-6+ months
Location: Boston, Financial District (can be remote after first 2 weeks)
- Collaborate with team and management to design, develop, and publish software, processes, and workflows supporting a highly available, fault tolerant SaaS platform.
- Build out new systems to fit new needs, and excited to improve an already-deployed system
- Maintain and actively harden infrastructure shared among multiple development teams.
- Build out continuously deliverable application deployment workflows using Helm, Jenkins and Kubernetes.
- Assist development teams in becoming self-sufficient with designing microservices architectures, supported by Docker and Kubernetes.
- Participate in service-level monitoring, metrics gathering, and an on-call rotation using Datadog and Sensu, and PagerDuty.
- 3-5+ years running Linux-based systems in a production, customer-facing environment.
- 1+ years running Kubernetes in a production, customer-facing environment.
- Demonstrable experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Debug complicated issues with others in a group setting
- Docker Containerization
- BONUS/Preferred: Terraform, Big Data technologies, Administration of technologies like MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch or Resque, Monitoring and tuning a production system based on event-driven job scheduling, Chef, Consul, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Ruby, Terraform, Vault