Diversified Protection Corporation is a fast-growing security company with major operations in the Washington, DC area. Our primary business is protecting high-security federal government facilities. In support of that mission, we employ a wide variety of people, including physical security officers, technical and administrative personnel.
The LENEL Regional Systems Administrator (RSA) is responsible for managing and operating the physical, mechanical and electronic/IT systems used to control access to installations, areas, and facilities. The available position is located in Washington, DC, serving the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Headquarters building.
The RSA serves as a LENEL technical resource in handling the configuration of new and existing Electronic Physical Access System (EPACS) hardware and is responsible for assisting Value Added Resellers and the on-site Security Technician on new EPACS hardware installations and existing EPACS reconfigurations and maintenance. The RSA may plan installations and assist in scheduling of daily activities for maintenance and installations.
The RSA is responsible for:
- Supporting, configuring and maintaining EPACS managed workstations and servers.
- Providing weekly updates to the appropriate governing authority on the "State of the System," including, but not limited to, any concerns or suggestions as well as any open action items for EPACS.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance work and or installations performed on EPACS.
- Create and maintain an inventory of all government furnished equipment for EPACS.
- Manage standard software loads and Operating Systems on all EPACS managed workstations.
- Maintain the IT Security Plan and all related functions maintain Authority to Operate.
- Coordinate with appropriate officials within the NASA HQ Information Technology and Communications Division of any changes, upgrades, or additions to EPACS that involve equipment or services connected to or utilizing NASA HQ computers or communications network resources before any work is accomplished.
This is a salaried, full-time position and occasional weekend work will be required to support planned operations. The successful applicant must also be available on-call for urgent work. Some on-call work may be accomplished as telework.
The successful applicant MUST have the following qualifications:
- Current, active Top Secret clearance.
- The ability to obtain Administrator privileges in order to maintain Agency Consolidated End-User Services (ACES) and non-ACES workstations for EPACS systems.
Applicants with the following qualifications will be strongly preferred:
- Current Certification by LENEL in the following Core Curriculum:
- Access - Training on access control installations, including enterprise systems, biometrics and wireless lock products.
- Database - Training on incorporating technical specifications into advanced security installations through direct or indirect manipulation of the OnGuard database.
- Intrusion - Training on intrusion detection installations using Access Series LENEL hardware and/or Security Series NGP hardware.
- Video - Training on IP and analog video surveillance solutions including PRISM.
- NOTE: Applicants without LENEL certification, but with other similar qualifications will be considered.
- Two years of experience in an equivalent role.
Click Here To Apply