LMS TIER 2 SUPPORT/ADMINISTRATOR - CTP- ATLANTA, GA
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
LMS Tier 2 Support/Administrator Skills & Requirements:
* 4 years' experience in operation and administration of a learning management system (LMS).
* Troubleshoot technical issues related to the learning management system (LMS) as 2nd Tier Support
* Identify root cause of system or technical issues and document clearly for supporting technical resources.
* Facilitate webinars with vendors and nuclear industry administrators
* Track and trend metrics for the learning management system (LMS)
* Manage the community of practice application
* Manage and triage reported issue in help desk ticketing system and drive issues to resolution.
* Manage relationships with nuclear industry administrators and content developers.
* Develop and maintain system documentation for internal and external users (i.e. job aids)
* Train (both face-to-face and virtual) and support other department employees in the NANTeL system
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.