Belmont Village Senior Living
2nd Shift. 2:30pm - 11pm
3rd Shift 10:30pm - 7am
Flexible Days and Every Other Weekend
- Promotes resident satisfaction by:
- following the resident’s individual service plan in providing services to residents.
- encouraging socialization/ participation in activities among residents.
- promoting safety and well-being of residents.
- Provides medication administration for residents as specified in individual service plan.
- Maintains supportive environment in dementia neighborhoods.
- Participates in collection of information related to well-being of residents.
- Develops daily work schedules for Caregivers and daily staffing exceptions.
- Assists in the maintenance of infection control and hazard communication program for Belmont Village.
- Provides input to hiring and assist in reviews of Certified Caregivers.
- Assists in development and updating of each resident’s individual service plan.
- Supervises, coordinates and schedules work/delivery of Caregiver services.
- Current LVN/LPN License
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Experience or education that has provided the opportunity to develop good organizational skills as well as an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population
- Ability to work schedules assigned in a 24-hour operation
- Telephone skills
- Leadership skills
- CPR Certified or must obtain within 30 days of hire
- Direct supervisory experience
- One plus year of medication management experience
- Personal Computer skills
- Observation and assessment skills