Belmont Village Senior Living
Full-time LPN positions
Scottsdale's premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Community, Belmont Village Scottsdale, offers you the opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced environment. As an LPN, you will be responsible for medication administration and clinical assessment for an assigned group of residents daily. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with your residents and their family members and become a trusted source for ensuring delivery of the highest quality care. You will serve as a mentor and provide guidance to our caregivers. If you are an experienced LPN looking for a way to make a difference and be more connected to those you care for, Belmont Village Scottsdale is the community for you!
- Promotes resident satisfaction by:
- following the resident’s individual service plan in providing services to residents.
- encouraging socialization/ participation in activities among residents.
- promoting safety and well-being of residents.
- Provides medication administration for residents as specified in individual service plan.
- Maintains supportive environment in dementia neighborhoods.
- Participates in collection of information related to well-being of residents.
- Develops daily work schedules for Caregivers and daily staffing exceptions.
- Assists in the maintenance of infection control and hazard communication program for Belmont Village.
- Provides input to hiring and assist in reviews of Certified Caregivers.
- Assists in development and updating of each resident’s individual service plan.
- Supervises, coordinates and schedules work/delivery of Caregiver services.
- Current LVN/LPN License
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Experience or education that has provided the opportunity to develop good organizational skills as well as an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population
- Ability to work schedules assigned in a 24-hour operation
- Telephone skills
- Leadership skills
- CPR Certified or must obtain within 30 days of hire
- Direct supervisory experience
- One plus year of medication management experience
- Personal Computer skills
- Observation and assessment skills