Olympia House is a 32 bed residential rehabilitation center that provides high quality residential chemical dependency services to adult men and women. The overarching goal of the program is to assist residents in attaining and maintaining a life free from chemical dependency. We are currently recruiting for a full time LVN or LPT on the overnight shift.
Under the supervision of the Director of Healthcare Services the LVN/LPT is responsible for overseeing all medication related duties in close coordination with the individual's physician, providing counseling to individuals on health, and assisting individuals in meeting their overall health needs by providing linkage with outside medical providers.
1. A valid California Driver's license
2. Current California License as either a Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse or Licensed Psychiatric Technician
3. Knowledge of the effects of drugs of abuse including intoxication and detox symptoms
4. Knowledge of detox protocols for major drugs of abuse
5. Current First Aid/CPR Certification
6. Ability to physically assist individuals served in crisis situations
Employment is contingent upon proof of eligibility to work, 21 years of age or older, verification of degree/credentials, satisfactory health exam, submission of proof of California Driver's License, good driving record, successful completion of CPR and First Aid training, and agreement to uphold all Sonoma Recovery Services, LLC Policies and Procedures.
Please forward letter of interest that includes salary expectations along with your resume to this ad.
Sonoma Recovery Services values diversity and encourages applicants with lived experience and from diverse backgrounds and communities to apply.Sonoma Recovery Services, LLC provides high quality residential chemical dependency services to adult men and women. The overarching goal of the program is to assist residents in attaining and maintaining a life free from chemical dependency.
Sonoma Recovery Services, LLC is an At-Will employer.