At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Lead Position responsible for multiple labs, a team of lab and test engineers and technical activities associated with deliverables, network and bench configuration
- System level software/hardware testing and or troubleshooting in a Linux application environment
- Working with ESS, SW, Test Engineering, S I&T, System Secure Engineers and Hardware Engineers to ensure and maintain set-up and execution of Lab Assets for 2 generations of SSP Product legacy labs (4),or most recent generation user program labs (4)
- Troubleshoot system level boards to/from support PC to/from SW to/from Hardware
- Integration of SW to deliverable HW and functional testing
- Root cause analysis/troubleshoot returned customer deliverables
- Establish Process Plans/maintain current lab & asset management plans
- Windows application support
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) with 9 years of related work experience, 7 years with a Master'sDegree, 4 years with a PhD.
- Experience managing a lab engineering team (lab maintenance, data collection/analysis)
- Experience troubleshooting system level boards to/from support PC to/from SW to/from Hardware
- Experience with the integration of SW to deliverable HW and functional testing
- Experience with root cause analysis/troubleshooting ofreturned customer deliverables
- Ability to establish Process Plans/maintain current lab & asset management plans
- Experience with Windows application support
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher
- Familiarity with Agile or Lean Principles
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.