| a leading distributor of lubricants, oils, fluids, and greases is currently recruiting a lab analyst for our Wichita, KS location due to growth. Our history is marked by consistent growth and expansion, which has significantly widened our scope of experience and capabilities as a lubricant distributor. Our mission is to provide lubrication solutions that create value for our customers. We will realize this mission through our commitment to our employees as well as to the highest standards of service, quality, integrity, and safety. |
We are a premier distributor of lubricants and services to thousands of companies in many states including Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, Minnesota, Wisconsin, New Jersey, North Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas, Colorado, and Nebraska among others. In fact, we distribute and offer our services from more than 50 locations in 32 states every day and include top brands of oils, greases, and other lubricants.
Position is Monday to Friday - 2nd Shift 3PM - 11 PM
* Receiving and processing oil samples to analyze, make determination, and report the data to the appropriate recipients.
* Analyze daily samples with in a 24-hour period (in coordination with other shifts).
* Consumable inventory and stocking. Maintenance and cleaning of lab, and lab equipment.
* Procedural preparation of chemical solutions and standards.
* Set up and conduct tests utilizing Gas Chromatography, ICP Mass Spectrometry, and/or by chemical and physical techniques.
* Frequent use of computer software (Outlook, Excel, TC Navigator, Win Lab, etc)
* Verbal and electronic communication of test results to appropriate parties.
* Perform other duties and tasks assigned or requested by supervisor.
* Must be available for weekends, nights, and holidays.
* Ability and dexterity required to accurately perform routine tasks within time and space parameters.
* Comprehension of basic science and mathematical concepts, including algebra
* Ability to work with and without direct supervision; relies on instruction and pre-established methodology to perform the functions of the job.
* Team player; proven ability to collaborate and work well with others.
* Must attend initial and annual safety training.
* Must meet safety stipulations set by federal, state and local regulatory agencies
* Skills to effectively communicate information through speaking, writing and to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
* Must possess the ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
* Solution provider - possesses strong analytic skills and ability to anticipate issues before they arise.
* Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
* Able to exercise great initiative independent judgment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.