Looking for Laboratory Technicians in the for job opportunities in the Lake County Area.
- 6 months to 3 years of Laboratory experience in any setting.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree.
- Food and Beverage industry experience preferred.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Working knowledge of PC, Microsoft Office, Internet
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds required.
- This person would be periodically checking the line, the product and the containers - documenting and then entering the data into the computers.
- They might be also scanning items, checking 10% of the product, checking in on the personnel, go on meetings, meet with the FDA, and must follow safety- OSHA standards.
- Needs to be used to working with computers, excel, and other Microsoft software.
- Operate production line machinery and computers, if needed.
- Controls and maintains mater batch records.
- Other responsibilities within the role.
- Location: Lake County, FL (Leesburg)
- 6 month contract to hire (After 6 months this will most likely be a permanent position)
- Start Date: August 2018
- Schedule: This will most likely be Monday to Friday (8ish - 5ish) but must be flexible with second shift and over time.
- Compensation: $14.00 - $18.00 /per hour Based on experience.
Qualified candidates will be scheduled for client interviews. For immediate consideration, please apply to this position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.