- The Most Recognizable name in residential construction is looking to add a experienced Land acquisition manager to their team.
- Up to $110,000 in base salary with full package of benefits!
- A premier nation wide home builder
- Putting the customer first in everything we do
- They have put thousands of homeowners into their dream home
- Hundreds of design options to personalize the clients home to make it their own
- Develops and administers land acquisition goals, objectives and strategies.
- Identifies new residential project opportunities and sites.
- Performs and manages various due diligence activities and investigations of site opportunities and constraints.
- Directs preparation of legal documentation and land purchase contracts
- Oversees land escrow closing process.
- Coordinates and maintains relationships with City and County officials, council people and politicians for approvals on land purchases and processing.
- May also manage forward planning staff to obtain building permits, tentative and final maps.
- Strong leadership, project management, and budgeting skills required
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems.
- Relationship building and networking
- Ability to navigate all stages of the Land Acquisition process
- Understanding of and ability to negotiate complex legal documents
- Project Management Experience required
Up to $110,000 in base salary!
Ready to take your career to the next level?