This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Lawson Integration Developer:
- Perform integration development, system administration, testing, and implementation of complex solutions to meet business needs
- Ensure all development and documentation adheres to established IT standards
- Document requirements for integrations to and from the ERP Lawson platform
- Help the testing team, facilitate UAT
- Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources
Requirements of the Lawson Integration Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of progressive and directly-related experience
- At least 3 years of experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and integrations
- Current experience in Lawson ERP financial and HR integrations preferred
- Excellent design skills, hands-on experience developing application integrations
- Ability to adhere to development standards, best practices, and design and documentation templates
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with:
- SQL,PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Infor Process Automation (IPA)
- Infor Intelligent Open Network (ION)
- Infor Design Studio
- Crystal Reports
Job ID: 309671
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!