We are looking for someone who has prior composite lay-up experience or prior assembly experience.
- For assembly, someone with mechanical assembly or other assembly that is not electrical assembly since that is different than putting parts together.
- The candidates need to be able to read blueprints and drawings and will be cutting material (rubber and fabric-reinforced rubber) into the molds according to the specs.
- This is a little different than the Lay-up Composite Techs since here they are mostly doing hand lay-up with rubber and fabric-reinforced rubber.
- High School Graduate Preferable
- Two plus years working with in manufacturing, layup and elastomer/composite fabrication
- Familiar with tools used during elastomer manufacturing
- Able to communicate in English with supervisor
- Must be able to read blueprints and routers
- Must be able to place material into the mold according to the routers
- Must be able to work with the engineers to make sure that they are following the process and providing any feedback on how to improve the process, any difficulties in the process, etc.
- Mechanical Assembly (not electrical) of rubber