Are you a Pro at Commercial AV Installations? Experienced with Crestron and AMX? Do you like to travel and are you looking for a direct hire opportunity in the valley with benefits such as full medical and dental, and much more!
If the answer is yes and you are experienced in commercial installation with audio/video conferencing, distributed audio/video, sound masking, digital signage, sound reinforcement, automated control systems, and presentation systems, this job's for you!
Job Duties include:
- Read and interpret installation drawings and documentation (Signal flows, facilities diagrams, etc.)
- Perform installation tasks in a timely manner and meeting their quality standards.
- Structured cable pulling / pre-wire
- Cable termination (Crimp, Solder, Captive Screw)
- Cable labeling
- Structural mounting and rigging
- Projector and Screen installation
- Speaker installation (wall, ceiling, or portable)
- Flat panel display installation (wall or ceiling mount)
- Camera installation (wall or ceiling mount)
- Microphone Installation (Table top or ceiling)
- Rack fabrication and equipment staging
- Read and understand technical documentation (equipment manuals, installation guides, written procedures, and policies, etc.)
- 2-4 years direct experience with audiovisual integration
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work off a ladder and in confined spaces, lift up to 50 lbs. and move up to 75 lbs.
- Must be comfortable in working heights of 40+ feet while utilizing fall protection.
- Must be able to see and distinguish different colors, read small print, and hear/recognize audible signals such as dial tones.
- No impairments that would prohibit the safe utilization of ladders or lifts.
- Must have valid driver’s license and can legally operate a passenger vehicle within the state of Arizona
- Travel required.
- Overtime may be required.
- The ability to safely use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Utilize common hand tools, safely, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Safely operate power drills, hammer drills, and power saws.
- Conduct oneself when on customer property with utmost professionalism and demonstrate an awareness of the sensitive nature of that work environment.
- Positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
- Experience with Crestron and AMX preferred.
If you are interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. I look forward to speaking with you!