Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active DoD Secret Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Lead Application Software Security Engineer:
- Experience creating applications in (any) single coding language (OO languages preferred)
- Proficiency in Windows and Linux administrative activities of varying complexity
- Experience installing and configuring both commercial and open source products
- Experience performing threat analysis of vulnerabilities and ruling out false positives
- Deep understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle and its integration with Information Assurance
- Experience with HP Web Inspect and Fortify 360
- Knowledge of DoD Information Assurance procedures
- Familiarity with software assurance and code quality tools: SonarQube, Maven, Eclipse IDE, Java SDK, SOnar-RUnner, MINGW, grep
- Hands-on experience identifying security weaknesses in complex applications
- One of the following certifications is required: IAT-II certification (CCNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or CySA+) or higher
Keywords: Lead Application Software Security Engineer, Java, Windows, Linux, System Administration, Threat Analysis, Systems Development Life Cycle, Information Assurance, HP Web Inspect, Fortify 360, SonarQube, Eclipse IDE, Java SDK, Sonar-Runner, MINGW, grep, CCNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CySA+
Job ID: 309282
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!