RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Lead Architect in Hillsboro, Oregon (OR).
As the Lead Architect for the Assort Visual team in the Go-To-Market Solutions (GTMS) group at this company, you will provide expertise in IT architecture and all associated systems including integration methodology, business processes, process re-engineering and process improvement. You will work with complex projects and contribute to the overall strategic vision of the organization. You will integrate a broad range of ideas regarding IT architecture and ensure alignment with the Sales, Product and, Enterprise architectural vision & roadmap.
The candidate will be responsible for consultation with technology partners (both internal and external) and knowledge transfer. Your role's focus is broader than just the Marketplace Planning solutions and would involve all technologies that are part of the integration with upstream Product systems and end-to-end Sales business processes and sub-processes. You will provide expertise, thought leadership, create strategies, and make recommendations on a wide variety of complex issues having a significant and strategic impact on processes and the business. You will create roadmaps that connect business strategies to IT capabilities, and provide a milestone view of the cadence needed to move from current state to future state. The architecture that you will deliver will be performant and pragmatic with applicability to meet immediate business needs and factor future business growth and direction.
- Provide team leadership, including technical skill development, issue resolution, and on-boarding and mentoring of Technical Leads and Performance Engineers
- Provide oversight for large releases for cross-functional, business-critical projects from an end-to-end perspective (e.g. environment coordination, concept testing, UAT and release coordination)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- 6 years of business, IT or related experience
- 3 years of enterprise, business, or solutions architecture experience
- Experience with AWS or Azure or other Cloud PaaS and IaaS providers
- Experience with modern DevOps practices and CI/CD processes
- Experience and adaptability to working in a Lean/Agile (Scrum and XP) delivery environment
- Understanding of business process re-engineering or process improvement
- Experience in NoSQL, Mongo DB, and SOA
- Object oriented skills and experience
- Ability to develop or improve strategic processes
- Ability to consult, transfer knowledge and act as a resource for the resolution of unique opportunities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders, tech leads and architects
- Strong organizational skills (multi-tasking) and a self-motivator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in governances and best practices for enterprise architecture strategies and roadmaps
- Ability to communicate technical information to and influence a wide and varied audience
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.