Now hiring: Lead Carpenters
Bennett Contracting is the capital region’s oldest and most reliable remodeling contractor. Our success is based upon the philosophy that our employees are our biggest asset. We’re motivated by the common values of integrity, safety, quality, and service. We know that through our company culture and employee benefits, we’ve created a workplace for successful, driven, career-oriented individuals.
- Health Insurance
- Gas card
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- Performance Bonus at year end
- Monthly cellphone stipend
- Tool repair and maintenance
- SIMPLE IRA with employer contributions
- Fulltime, year-round employment, with overtime opportunities
- Fleet of trucks and trailers
- Product discounts
Full-time position, skilled carpentry work on residential remodeling projects including kitchens, bathrooms, decks, porches, additions, basements, windows/doors, and much more. Leadership, problem solving, strong communication and customer service skills needed, as you will need to work directly with homeowners on a daily basis. We provide a great deal of independence and freedom to our carpenters (no micro-managing), but we provide the support and assistance of our over 70 employees.
Minimum 5 years experience. Must have your own truck and tools.
“The Bennett Difference”
Lead Carpenters-Professional Remodelers
ARE YOU TIRED OF:
- Working 80 hours per week! (No Over-time Pay)
- Out cash to pay the bills because you haven’t been paid!
- Running to Home Depot or coming home late without the sale!
- Risking life savings because of your account receivables, taxes, insurance costs are up.
- Yesterday’s bad weather cost you another day’s pay!
- Inconsiderate help that didn’t show up again, so you had work more hours and late!
- Not making another family outing, because of a long work weekend!
- Gone (all the fun of building is gone, because you wear too many hats!)
Submit inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or call 518-462-6731
Equal Opportunity Employer, No Third-Party Recruiters, please.