Michael Page has teamed with an ENR Top 400 firm to find an experienced Lead Superintendent for their steady pipeline of projects based in Auburn, MA.
Our client has grown and become one of the Northeast's most successful construction companies over the last 30 years. They have their hand in all aspects of construction starting from design through project close-out. Strong client relationships have given them a consistent pipeline of a wide range of projects including commercial, healthcare, residential, and education construction.
The Lead Construction Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
- Creates, maintains construction schedule, identifies, and solves problems.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Has knowledge and experience with other trades scope of work.
- Can manage self-performed duties with labor force.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, and other employers.
- Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Creates site logistic plans and maintains an organized, clean job site, including the construction office.
The Lead Construction Superintendent should have the following:
- MA Supervisors license
- Ground-up experience
- Experience working with union subs (Preferred but not necessary)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction
- Should be experienced in managing multiple projects
- Organized with a systematic approach to achieve accuracy and efficiency
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities
The Lead Construction Superintendent will receive:
- Competitive base salary + annual bonus
- 401(k) match
- Full health, dental, vision
- Work/life balance
- Great company culture
- Opportunity for accelerated professional development and mentoring