About the Client:
Our client, a large Boston based bank, is looking to add a Lead Technical Data Architect/Engineer to their Data Management team. In this role you will be the hands on technical lead.
You will be the lead technical architect, designer and implementer of our enterprise big data ecosystem. You will be setting the technical direction, leading from end to end, be the SME for all big data/hadoop applications. You will be building large scale data stores including real time streaming and ETL.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of training and/or experience
- 8+ years of Database, Big Data or Data warehouse experience in a hands on capacity.
- 3+ years Java/Scala/Python
- 2+ years building a Big Data ecosystem (ideally MapR, SQL, Hadoop, Kafka etc)
- 3+ years SSIS and ETL (Talend or Informatica)
- experience with ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana
If you are a local qualified candidate please send your resume (Word) to Angela Fagin firstname.lastname@example.org. NO C2C.