Northrop Grumman has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Database Engineer to support a high profile program in Annapolis Junction.
The selected candidate will be the Lead Engineer responsible for the creation and maintenance of the project database and the production system monitoring an reporting capability. They will alsobe working in an agile development processes implementing features as defined by user stories. Other responsibilities include the development and documentation of data architecture to support system definition.
- Ten (10) years designing, architecting, maintaining and managing large and complex databases.
- Prior experience and expertise in MongoDB
- Database security (PL/3), data integrity and redundancy techniques
- Evaluating, defining, planning, designing and deploying database solutions in LINUX VM Environments at the Enterprise level.
- Prior experience as a Software Engineer
- BS Degree in STEM and nine (9) years of experience or thirteen (13) years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.