RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Lead Software Engineer in Newark, Delaware (DE).
- Collaborate closely with the solutions architect to design and implement resilient, highly performant software components and services
- Responsible for creating Portfolio Research and Analytical tools for Trading applications
- Partner with business to design solutions supporting the operating model
- Lead best practices for the development team
- Strengthen the software delivery process based on the Agile principles
- Bachelor's degree with approximately 10 years of experience in software development of n-tier applications
- Experience in micro-services and modern web frameworks is preferred
- Extensive software design & delivery with a focus on resiliency, scalability, and user experience (UX)
- Familiar with source control tools like Git, SVN, Bitbucket etc.
- Familiar with Build tools including but not limited to Maven, Ant, Gradle
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Delivery, Jenkins
- Experience with Relational databases such as Oracle, Sybase, MS-SQL
- Keen ability to weigh competing priorities and risks in developing technical solutions
- Ability/willingness to pick up new technologies/frameworks (based on project/application needs) and deliver production quality code
- Ability to work independently from development to production deployment
- Ability to perform code reviews and / or Mentor Junior Developers in the team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues
- Creative problem solver and solution developer
- Proactive attitude and mindset when dealing with critical production problems impacting business
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, integration/design patterns and messaging technologies (e.g. JMS, MQ Series, Mule)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.