RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking Lead Java/J2EE Developers in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
As a Lead Java Developer, the successful applicant will develop and maintain core Java, enterprise Java, and UI and front-end functionality in web based, software as a service product. The candidate will work independently and with other members of the development team to produce quality production code as close to spec as possible with a minimum of defects. They will also lead and mentor other Developers.
- Web Development: HTML 5, CSS 3
- Java: Strong understanding of core Java, concurrency, and collections
- Java Web: JSP, Servlet API, JSTL, EL, deployment to containers and app servers
- SQL: Strong understanding of relational databases in general, MySQL, and JDBC
- Experience as a Technical Lead is desired
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong initiative and ownership
- Must be capable of learning new tools and technologies on an ongoing basis
- Must be comfortable with changing requirements and capable of moving quickly to help us realize delivery of each product release
Demonstrated proficiency in any of the following areas or technologies is desirable:
- UI/UX Design
- Vaadin and/or GWT
- Tomcat/JBoss/WildFly containers
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.